Green Clean™ Granular Algaecide
Green Clean™ Granular is a ready to use algaecide designed to treat, control, and prevent a broad spectrum of planktonic and filamentous algae, in fish ponds, water gardens, fountains or earthen ponds with Goldfish, Koi or Trout. For best results apply Green Clean early in the season before Algae is well-established and good contact can be made. Green Clean granular can be broadcast with a hand spreader or dissolved in water and sprayed over water surface on the target algae. Effects of Green Clean treatment are immediately apparent (bubbling, bleaching/discoloration of algae, floating dead organic matter).
- Safe for use with Goldfish, Koi, and Trout!
- Will not harm pond plants
- Apply any time of year
- Available in 8 and 20 pound containers
(Please see Technical Specifications for additional information)
- Safe for fish, birds, pets and aquatic plants
- Alternative to harsh chemicals
- Chlorine, copper and phosphate-free
- Begins working on contact, killing algae fast; results in 24-48 hours
- Immediately begins fighting algae blooms, releasing vital oxygen into the water body as it biodegrades
- Labeled for use in all 50 states - EPA Registered
Choose from 2 available options:
|1 - 8 lbs container treats up to 16,000 gallons|
|2 - 20 lbs container treats up to 40,000 gallons|
|For low algae grow/Maintenance||1-5 teaspoons treats up to 1,000 gallons|
|For heavy algae growth||3-16 tablespoons treats up to 1,000 gallons|
|For String Algae||1 cup treats up to 1,000 gallons|
Turn off circulation prior to application, and turn it back on after 20 minutes.
Warmer water will enhance its overall effectiveness.
Re-treatment can be made 48 hours after initial treatment or when new growth begins to appear.
Please see label for more information.