1 hp Power House® Dual Propeller Surface Aerator
This Power House® dual propeller surface aerator pump an amazing 25% more water than their single propeller counterparts. On top of its production and efficiency, the dual propeller creates an umbrella flow pattern that makes them aesthetically pleasing as well as a great source of water aeration.
The Power House® 1 hp dual propeller surface aerators are designed to be durable and effective in both fresh and salt water. Each unit consists of a submersible electric motor mounted in the center of the float. Attached to the motor shaft is a scientifically designed nylon axial dual propeller which creates a high flow rate. As the water flows through the bottom of the shroud, it is mixed and oxygenated by the propeller and forced to the surface where oxygen is taken up by the water creating an increase in beneficial dissolved oxygen.
The Power House® 1 hp dual propeller surface aerator can run in as little as 36 inches of water and circulates over 1,150 gallons of water per minute. Making the 1 hp unit ideal for ponds up to 1.5 surface acres.
- The Power House® surface aerators are superior in design and construction
- Made of high-quality materials in the USA
- These units are shipped complete with mooring/positioning lines and power cords
- Fast easy installation
Available in 115 and 230 volts
(Please see Technical Specifications for additional information)
These aerators come complete with mooring/positioning lines and power cable. They can be taken straight from the box and, after insertion into the float, be attached in place and plugged in.
- Heavy duty black ABS float
- 304 Stainless steel and bronze construction
- Suitable for both salt and fresh water use
- Energy efficient PSC motor
- Heavy duty PVC shroud
- Light weigh and portable
- "Environmentally friendly" synthetic lubricant fluid is non-toxic, biodegradable, and non-bioaccumulating
- Comes complete with two 25-ft mooring lines
- Easy Installation
|Amps||8.2 at 115V - 4.1 at 230V (Single phase only)|
|Minimum Water Depth||36 inches|
|Gallons per Minute||1,150|
|Pond Size||1, 1.5 Acres|
|Cord Length Options||50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 ft|
|*200, 250, 300, 350 ft cord available only for the 230V models|
2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Optional float cage with 1" mesh provides maximum protection from fish and debris